Few Achievements of Lucknow region during 2016-17

1.In CBSE class-XII Exam-2017, total 4690 students were declared passed. Total pass percentage was 96.28%. It is 0.71% less than previous year. However, the overall position of Lucknow Region among all 08 Regions has been improved. For the first time Lucknow Region has got IVth position among all 08 Regions.

2.In Class-X CBSE Exam 2017, total 5637 students appeared and 5632 students were declared pass. Pass% is 99.91 total 635 students got 10 CGPA it is 11.26% .This result of Class-X is all time highest for Lucknow Region.

  1. We were champion in 08 games,(these are Archery, Badminton, Cricket, Judo, Kabaddi, T.T. and Wrestling, Taekwondo)thus success share of Lucknow Region was 44.4% and remaining 55.6% was shared among other 7 Region runners up in 03 (Chess, Handball and Volley Ball) games out of total 18 discipline thus Lucknow Region got Ist position among all 08 regions. Last year also we were topper among all 08 regions.  This year our total 220 students (Boys 135 and Girls 85 were selected for SGFI (School Games federation of India), last year this number was 169 (104 boys & 65 girls). This performance of 2016-17 session of Lucknow Region in Sports & Games all-time best.
  1. We got 1stposition among all 08 regions in Guide activities with reference to RajyaPuraskar and RastrapatiPuraskarwon by the students and 2nd place in Scout related activities. Total 531 Scouts and 525 guides qualified forRajyaPuraskar and 61 Scouts and 77 Guides qualified for RastrapatiPuraskar during 2016-17 session.


  1. The National Foundation for communal harmony under ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India in collaboration with NVS organized Essay Writing, Story Writing & Painting competition amongst students of JNVs in the country from 15th August 2016 to 20th September 2016 at School, Cluster, Regional& National level in total 04 categories. At National Level, Mast. Sandeep Singh, Class-VIII of JNV, Fatehpur got 1st Position in Junior Story Writing competition, Mast. Mohit Kumar, Class-XII of JNV Agra was declared 1st in Senior Painting Competition and Km. Mansi Yadav, Class-XI of JNV, Faizabad got 2nd Position in Senior Essay Writing competition at National Level. Thus performance of Lucknow Region was best among all regions.
  1. In recently conducted Dakshana entrance tests total 362 students were selected for Dakshana Coaching during 2017 to 2019, out of 362 students selected, 108 students were selected from Lucknow Region (total 29.83%) this number was highest among all regions.


  1. In JNVST Class-VI 2017 for the first time in the history of Lucknow we crossed mark of 3.5 lac registration. Total registration was 369125 this is also highest registration since beginning of Lucknow Region.
    • Pestalozzi Scholarship for the first time.